Delhi High court recruitment law clerk research assistant posts :- Delhi High court invites application for the position of 08 law clerk – cum Research assistant vacancies in the Delhi High court legal services committee. Apply before 7th April 2016.
Name of post:- law clerk – cum Research assistant
Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 8 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 7th April 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in law (including integrated degree course in Law) from any national law school / college / university /institution established in law in India and recognized by the council of India for enrolment as Advocate
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Delhi High court www.delhihighcourt.nic.in on or before 7th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Law Clerk – cum – Research Assistant should be 27 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 7th April 2016.
- It is made clear that the engagement in law – clerk – cum – researcher is a full time job through purely contractual in nature.
- The law clerk – cum Research assistant shall not be able to join any other profession / service / engagement etc. during the consistence of his employment with DSLSA.
- Is shall not confer any right on selected applicants to claim regular appointment / continuance in service in the Delhi state legal service authority.
- The authority reserves it the right to discontinue the service of any law researcher at any point of time without assigning any reason.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.