Delhi ITPO recruitment 2015 notification Fire Manager Post : India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) invites application for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire). Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager (Fire)
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire) should not exceeding 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire) should have Degree preferably in science from a recognized university. Academic Diploma of National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized University OR Graduate-ship examination of the institute of Fire engineers OR having passed Membership examination of the institute of Fire Engineer (U.K) or equivalent.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph / photocopies of certificates / testimonials duly attested send to Sh. H.P. Dharod, Senior Manager (Admin.), India Trade Promotion Organization, Room No. 208, Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delh:- 110001 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Relaxation for government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instruction or order issued by the government of India.
- Person selected / appointed shall have no produce medical certificate from medical board of government of NCT of Delhi.
- Candidate should have essential experience of 5 years in civil / Defence Fire service.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Those who had responded to the earlier advertisement dated 22nd October 2014 need not to apply.
- The crucial date for determining age limit shall be closing date for receipt of application from candidates in India.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.