Delhi ITPO recruitment 2015 notification Fire Manager Post : India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) invites application for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire). Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager (Fire)
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire) should not exceeding 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Deputy Manager (Fire) should have Degree preferably in science from a recognized university. Academic Diploma of National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR Bachelor of Engineering (Fire) from a recognized University OR Graduate-ship examination of the institute of Fire engineers OR having passed Membership examination of the institute of Fire Engineer (U.K) or equivalent.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph / photocopies of certificates / testimonials duly attested send to Sh. H.P. Dharod, Senior Manager (Admin.), India Trade Promotion Organization, Room No. 208, Pragati Bhawan, Pragati Maidan, New Delh:- 110001 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Relaxation for government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instruction or order issued by the government of India.
- Person selected / appointed shall have no produce medical certificate from medical board of government of NCT of Delhi.
- Candidate should have essential experience of 5 years in civil / Defence Fire service.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- Those who had responded to the earlier advertisement dated 22nd October 2014 need not to apply.
- The crucial date for determining age limit shall be closing date for receipt of application from candidates in India.