Name of post:- assistant editor, Librarian
Eligibility:- Master degree, degree, matric,
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:- 13 Posts
Senior Stenographer:- 02 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have matriculation with shorthand speed of 100 wpm in English and Hindi and transcription of 40 minutes (English) / 55 minutes (Hindi).
- Pay Scale;- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Pere Month
Marketing executive:- 01 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have degree from a recognized university.
- Pay Scale;- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Pere Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through demand draft in the favor of Director, National book trust, Indi payable at New Delhi. No fee is required to pay for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Deputy Director (Establishment), National book trust, Nehru Bhawan – 5, Institutional area, phase – II, vasant Kunj, New Delhi:- 110070 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.