Delhi NCERT Recruitment 2015 Computer Typist 3 Posts : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 03 Computer Typist on contract basis. Walk-in-interview 12th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Computer Typist
Eligibility:- Higher Secondary
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10998 – 11986/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Computer Typist should be below 30 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for SC / ST / OBC / EXSM / PH etc.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist should have Higher Secondary from a recognized Central / State board / Institute. Candidate should have good typing speed.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 12th August 2015 at 10.00 a.m. at Janaki Ammal Khand, (Near SBI), DESM, NCERT, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi:- 110016.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist having
- Diploma / certificate in computer application.
- Working knowledge of Adobe in Design / Math-magic / Math – Type / Coral draw / Photoshop / IIIustrator and MS- office.
- Ability to work in both Hindi and English languages.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist may attend interview along with bio-data, attested passport size photograph and testimonials on 12st August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- It is responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition in terms of education qualification and experience tec.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificate, if any, to produce at the time of interview.
- The candidates already in jobs bring “No Objection certificate” from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- On Selection, candidates will be required to maintain decorum.