Delhi NCERT Recruitment 2015 Computer Typist 3 Posts : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 03 Computer Typist on contract basis. Walk-in-interview 12th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Computer Typist
Eligibility:- Higher Secondary
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10998 – 11986/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Computer Typist should be below 30 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for SC / ST / OBC / EXSM / PH etc.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist should have Higher Secondary from a recognized Central / State board / Institute. Candidate should have good typing speed.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held on 12th August 2015 at 10.00 a.m. at Janaki Ammal Khand, (Near SBI), DESM, NCERT, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi:- 110016.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist having
- Diploma / certificate in computer application.
- Working knowledge of Adobe in Design / Math-magic / Math – Type / Coral draw / Photoshop / IIIustrator and MS- office.
- Ability to work in both Hindi and English languages.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist may attend interview along with bio-data, attested passport size photograph and testimonials on 12st August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- It is responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition in terms of education qualification and experience tec.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificate, if any, to produce at the time of interview.
- The candidates already in jobs bring “No Objection certificate” from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- On Selection, candidates will be required to maintain decorum.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.