Name of Post:- Library attendant
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Library Attendant should be 27 years as on 1st July 2015. Relaxation of age as per government rules for SC / ST / OBC / EXSM / PH etc.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Library Attendant should be 10th class passed or equivalent from any state education board or government recognized institution. Candidate should have certificate in library science from a recognized institution.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview at SO, LDD. G.B pant block. NCERT, Sri Aurobindo marg, New Delhi – 1100016.
Desirable:- Knowledge of computer
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Library Attendant may attend interview along with bio-data, attested passport size photograph and testimonials on 13th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates, who have already worked in the NCERT for two and half a year need not apply.
- It is responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility condition in terms of education qualification and experience tec.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificate, if any, to produce at the time of interview.
- The candidates already in jobs bring “No Objection certificate” from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The contract engagement will not confer any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- On Selection, candidates will be required to maintain decorum.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.