Delhi NCERT recruitment 2016-17 notification 01 Computer Typist posts :- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) invites application for the position of 01 computer typist vacancies on temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk – in –Test 18th October 2016.
Name of post:- computer typist
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- As per rules
Last Date:- 18th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. Relaxation of age as per government rules for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates etc.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board under 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination from a recognized central / state board / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – typing test that will be held at the room no 504, DEPEE, 5th floor, G.B Panybock, NCERT, new Delhi on 18th October 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – typing test that will be held at the room no 504, DEPEE, 5th floor, G.B Panybock, NCERT, new Delhi on 18th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 18th October 2016.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.