Name of Post:- Project Assistant – II / III
Eligibility:- M.Sc., BE / B.Tech.
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 14000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Project Assistant – II / III should be 28 years. (Age relaxation as per applicable rules).
Qualification:- Candidate should have first class M.Sc. in chemistry / Environment science / Microbiology OR first class BE / B.Tech in Civil engineering / chemical engineering / environment engineering or equivalent.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply with Bio-data in the enclosed format 9can be downloaded from http://www.neeri.res.in ) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualification and experience etc. by post / courier / email to the scientist and Head, NEERI zonal Laboratory at the above address so as to reach on or before 30th June 2015 and the interview will be held on 15th July 2015. The applications can be submitted to the Scientist and Head at email address [email protected]
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis.
- It may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization.
- The project title is water quality monitoring and sediment analysis for Ganga River from Gomukh to Hoogly / Expected Delhi Jal Board Project.