Delhi NIELIT recruitment 2015 notification Director 3 Posts : National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites application for the position of 03 Director. Apply before 30th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Director
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, B.Sc., M.Tech, ME, Ph.D.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Director should be 45 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Director should have
BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. engineering in the area of information engineering / electronics engineering / communication Technology engineering / electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / Production engineering / Industrial design engineering with 20 year experience OR
ME / M.Tech in the area of Information engineering / electronics engineering / communication technology engineering / electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / Production engineering / industrial design engineering or equivalent with 15 year experience OR
Ph.D. in engineering / science with 10 year experience.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates of education qualification certificates / proof of age certificates / caste certificates / community certificates / experience certificates and send to Additional Director (P&A), National institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6th CGO complex, Lodhi road, New Delhi:- 110003 on or before 30th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The age and experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- NIELIT reserves the right to revise / reschedule / cancel / suspend / postpone recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form and bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a dis-qualification.
- The decision of the Managing director in all matters will be final.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post separately.
- Only short-lasted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.