Delhi NIHFW recruitment 2015 Computer Assistant 2 Posts : National Institute of Health and family welfare is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family welfare. National Institute of Health and family welfare conduct the following courses Diploma in health and family welfare Management diploma in Hospital Management and Diploma in Health Promotion and Diploma in applied Epidemiology through Distance Learning in connection with the running of the above courses and one part time faculty 9for two courses i.e. Diploma in hospital management and Diploma in applied epidemiology and one computer Assistant as per details given below is required.
Name of Post:- Computer Assistant, Part Time Faculty
Eligibility:- Graduate, Diploma, MD
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 6th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Computer Assistant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduate with Diploma / certificate course in computers science / studies.
- Desirable:- Minimum three year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 22000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should 30 years.
Part Time Faculty:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have MD (Cha) / MD (Hospital Admin) / MD (PSM) / MD (Community Medicine).
- Desirable:- 10 year working post qualification experience as Administration in Hospital will be given preference.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 2500/- Per Day
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should 68 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview Office of The Director, NIHFW, New Delhi at 10.30 a.m. for Part Time Faculty and 2.30 p.m. for Computer Assistant.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend interview along with application form and attested photocopies on or before 6th July 2015.
Venue of Interview:- Office of The Director, NUHFW, New Delhi at 10.30 a.m. for Part Time Faculty and 2.30 p.m. for Computer Assistant.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.