Name of Post:- Scientist / Senior Scientist vacancies
Eligibility:- ME, M.Tech, Ph.D.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Scientist / Senior Scientist should b 32 years for scientist and the age of the candidates should be 37 years for senior scientist.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Senior scientist / senior scientist should have ME / M.Tech (Material science / material engineering) or Ph.D. submitted (material science / material engineering or its equivalent subject.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of scientist / senior scientist are required to pay application fee Rs 100.- through demand draft in the favor of Director, National Physical laboratory payable at New Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Scientist / Senior scientist may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of educational qualification certificate / proof of age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate / proof of age certificate / experience certificate of any send to Controller of Administration, National Physical Laboratory, Dr. K.S. Krishan Marg, New Delhi:- 110012 on or before 30th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last Date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2015.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 30th September 2015.
- All applicants must fulfill the requirement of the posts.
- The period of the candidates shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Deserving candidates may be considered for higher start of pay.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.