Delhi Subordinate services selection board recruitment 8107 post 2014: Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Municipal Corporations of Delhi (SDMC, NDMC & EDMC), New Delhi Municipal Council & Autonomous Bodies of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Name of Post:- Various posts
Total no. of Posts:- 8107 Posts
Eligibility:- Graduation/ Post Graduation
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 27th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Qualification:- the education qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the closing date of application. And candidates who wish to apply to be considered against reserved vacancies and or to seek age relaxation must be in possession of relevant certificate issued to them on or before the closing date by the competent/ notified authority (in prescribed format) otherwise their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC / Physically handicapped / ex- servicemen and other special category will not be able to be entertained and their application will be considered against un-reserved (UR) category vacancies, if eligible otherwise.
Application Fee:- Rs. 100/- (One hundred Only).
How to apply:- Candidates must apply online through the website dsssbonline.nic.in The closing date for submission of online application is upto 23.59 Hrs on dated 27/02/2014 after which the link will be disabled. The last date of depositing fees through SBI challan shall be 28/02/2014.
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website dsssbonline.nic.in
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. The time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- Before start filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and signature image).
- The online application form can be filled upto the last date of Advertisement for the post after which the link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB. The earlier application shall stand rejected and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the DSSSB may use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them at different stages of examination process.
- To submit the payment, see the guidelines “How to make payment.”
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online Application for each post applied for.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance, without waiting for the closing date.
- Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post.
- Only the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan, legible Self attested /Gazetted officer attested/ Notary attested copies of the doucments alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificate shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10.00 A.M. sharp. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 A.M. The candidates will be allowed to fill up his/her identity particulars on OMR sheet/answer script 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Filling up of Wrong/Incorrect particulars and cuttings/overwriting in OMR answer sheet shall invite cancellation of candidature.
- The OMR Answer Sheet/Descriptive answer sheet must be handed over to the invigilator after completion of Examination as mentioned in the OMR Sheet.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.