Delhi UCMS recruitment 2015 Senior Demonstrator 46 Post : University college of Medical science (UCMS), Delhi invites application for the position of 46 senior resident / Senior Demonstrator vacancies. Apply online before 26th October 2015.
Name of Post:- senior resident / Senior Demonstrator
Eligibility:- Graduate, Post-Graduate, Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 46 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator should be 33 years in case pf Post-Graduate and 35 years in case of post-doctoral degree holders.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator should have minimum post-Graduate degree or a diploma in the concerned specialty, if such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, others without post-graduate qualification may be concerned for selection.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator will be on the basis of interview of eligible candidates and it shall be held in the first week of November 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator may apply online through official website of University college of Medical science (UCMS) http://www.ucms.ac.in from 10th October 2015 to 26th October 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Start of online submission of application form is 10th October 2015.
- Date of closing of online submission of application is 26th October 2015 up to 04.00 p.m.
- The tenure of senior residency shall be three years.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview.
- The number of vacancies indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- No application shall be entertained through e-mail / Fax.
- The candidates are required to bring No Objection certificate from present employer if any all original certificates along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates for verification on the day of interview.
- The detail of listed candidates will be displayed on the college website.
- No Separate communication will be sent.