Name of Post:- senior resident / Senior Demonstrator
Eligibility:- Graduate, Post-Graduate, Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 46 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator should be 33 years in case pf Post-Graduate and 35 years in case of post-doctoral degree holders.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator should have minimum post-Graduate degree or a diploma in the concerned specialty, if such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, others without post-graduate qualification may be concerned for selection.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator will be on the basis of interview of eligible candidates and it shall be held in the first week of November 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of senior resident / senior demonstrator may apply online through official website of University college of Medical science (UCMS) http://www.ucms.ac.in from 10th October 2015 to 26th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Start of online submission of application form is 10th October 2015.
- Date of closing of online submission of application is 26th October 2015 up to 04.00 p.m.
- The tenure of senior residency shall be three years.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of interview.
- The number of vacancies indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without any notice.
- No application shall be entertained through e-mail / Fax.
- The candidates are required to bring No Objection certificate from present employer if any all original certificates along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates for verification on the day of interview.
- The detail of listed candidates will be displayed on the college website.
- No Separate communication will be sent.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.