Department of school education recruitment may 2014: Senior Secondary Residential School for Meritorious Students at Amritsar is being started by the above said Society for the Meritorious Students who have scored 80% or more marks in the Matriculation Examination, to continue their studies for class 10+1 and 10+2. Teaching staff as described below is to be appointed on purely contractual basis, regarding which online applications are invited from the eligible candidates from 06-05- 2014 to 20-05-2014 by 5:00 pm on the website of the department i.e. www.ssapunjab.org Terms and conditions and other information related to these posts are as below.
Name of Post:- Lecturer (Chemistry)
Eligibility:- MA, MSc, M Com
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 19 posts
Age Limit:- The minimum age of a prospective candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 01-01-2014
Qualification:- MA/M.Sc./M.Com. (Atleast 55% marks in the concerned subject) and B.Ed. (in concerned subject).
Selection Procedure:- A screening test would be conducted in order to short list all the candidates who are applying, but the candidates having passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) would be exempted from this screening test and shall be treated at par with those who may qualify the screening test. Thereafter, the process of scrutiny of documents would be adopted to ascertain the genuineness of the documents and preparation of provisional merit from amongst the candidates placed higher in merit in screening test and the NET qualified candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit for the SC and ST candidates of Punjab would be 43 years as on 1.1.2014 and for Sate and Central government employees would be 45 years.
Application Fee:- Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Handicapped and Rs.500/- for General & others (Non refundable). No fee for Ex-Servicemen-(Self).
How to apply:- interested candidates can apply online latest by 20th May 2014 (till 5:00 PM).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate(s) selected against these posts would be supposed and required to perform their services only in the Senior Secondary Residential School for Meritorious Students at Amritsar and the selected candidates would not be allowed for transfer in any other school.
- Initially the appointment for the posts in question are to be made on contractual basis for a period of one year. However, the offer may be extended for the next year depending upon the work, conduct and character of the selected candidate being found to be satisfactory.
- It is made clear that the posts in question are to be filled up on purely contractual basis and no benefit, whatsoever, shall be given to the successful candidates for the past service which they may have rendered in any Department of the State or Central Governments.
- In case of any mistake being committed in filling the application form, the candidate would be responsible for the same.
- The prospective applying candidate has to verify himself that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post applied. Mere appearing in the examination and qualifying the test will not confer any legal right for being appointed to the post. The selection for appointment shall be made on the basis of his eligibility. Verification of original documents shall be done at the time of scrutiny of documents process. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc. of the candidate. In the absence of any of document the candidate will not be considered for recruitment.
- At the time of interview, the candidates would be required to bring all their educational/professional qualification certificates, experience certificates and certificates of category etc. along with their self attested copies in a file. All these documents should have been issued before the last date of submissions of applications. Any such certificate which is found to have been issued after the last date of submission of applications will not be considered. The candidate must have fulfilled his/her essential educational qualification on or before the last date of submission of applications.
- In case any of the documents supplied by the candidate is found to be incorrect or forged his or her name would be excluded from the merit list and an FIR would be registered against him/her on the spot.
- In case any dispute arises with regard to equivalency of the qualification or eligibility, the decision of the Recruitment Board shall be final and binding upon all the parties.
- In case a candidate fails to produce his or her educational, professional and other documents, his or her candidature shall be rejected out rightly.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending interview.
- The candidates are advised to keep in touch with the website regularly for latest updates regarding interview and other important information. No separate information regarding this would be sent to them. They are also advised to go through all the instructions carefully.
- In the event of failure to attend the interview, the candidature of an applied candidate shall be cancelled and no further chance shall be given to him or her in any circumstances, whatsoever.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.