Name of Post:-District Coordinator (Hospital / IT)
Eligibility:-Post Graduate, Diploma
Job Location:-West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16860/- Per Month
Last Date:-29th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 40 years as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Post Graduation with Diploma in Hospital Management / PGDHM OR Post Graduate with at least one year certificate course in computer or Graduate with Post graduate diploma in computer Application.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Desirable:-Diploma (or certificate course) in computer application OR diploma or Post graduate diploma in business management or Administration.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nadia.gov/in on or before 29th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Defective / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must abide by the instruction as may be given by the supervisor / invigilator of the examination Centre.
- Submission of more than application for a single post is strictly forbidden.
- Use of mobile phones, calculators and any kind of electron, gadgets inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the written Test including computer test and the personal interview.