Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 28000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer should not less than 25 years and should not more than 65 years as on 1st January 2015 including retired persons.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer should have BE / B.Tech. Or equivalent qualification in civil engineering from any recognized university. Candidate should have knowledge in computer including Auto CAD is mandatory.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer should have two (2) year experience as Assistant Engineer in civil construction.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer may apply in prescribed application form send to the District manager, Nadia (Development and planning section), Administration building, 3rd Floor, Nadia Collect orate – 74 1101 on or before 6th July 2015 with-in 4.00 p.m. Desiring candidates fulfilling the criteria shown hereunder is requested to apply with full bio-data which should include academic qualification and job experience along with identity proof,
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Application received after last date and time will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to enter into an agreement with the District Authority.
- The contractual engagement will be made with consolidated remuneration for 1 year but likely to be renewed on the basis of performance.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.