Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 11000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator should be 40 years or less as on 1st January 2015 with relaxation for SC / ST candidates as per government norms.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Data entry operator should have Graduation in any branch from any recognized university and having certificate in computer application (at Least six months course from government registered institution).
Technical Knowledge:- Candidates applying for the post of Data entry operator should have working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of MS word / MS excel / MS power Point / MS access and internet and having minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible Candidates applying for the post of Data entry operator may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of educational certificate send to The Office of Sub Divisional Officer, Raghunathpur on or before 13th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Application received after last date and time will be rejected.
- Selection of data entry operator will be done by Sub-Divisional level selection committee under the chairmanship of the sub divisional officer, Raghunathpur.
- The Data entry operator so engaged by the selection committee will be for a period of one year or less subject to renewal of contract on monthly or yearly basis by the head of office.
- Such engagement may be terminated at the completion of the job or at the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- The engagement may be terminated by the Head Officer on the basis of recommendation of ID department / NIC project Leader or the project-in-change for un-satisfactory service, misconduct etc. of the incumbents concerned.