DRDO recruitment 2016 2017 Latest Scientist 18 posts :- Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 18 Scientist B at Armed forces medical college (AFMC) / service selection board (Army). Apply online before 29th September 2016.
Name of post:- Scientist B
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th September 2016
Total No. of Posts:-18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in chemistry / medical bio-chemistry / bio – physics / radiotherapy / physics / Pharmacy / Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application Rs 100/- payable online only. However, there is no application fee for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates and women categories candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) http://rac.gov.in from 9th September 2016 to 29th September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 9th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 29th September 2016.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.