ECIL Hyderabad recruitment April 2014 Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant: ECIL, a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis for a period of two years having service and maintenance experience to work at our work sites viz., Kaiga near Karwar, Tarapur near Boisar, Kakrapara near Surat, NPCIL Mumbai, Narora near Bullandshahr and Rawathbata near Kota as per the site requirements. The walk-in-interviews will be held on 16.04.2014 at the respective interview venues, as per the details given
Name of Post:- Junior Artisan, Scientific Assistant
Total no. of Posts:-
- Junior Artisan:- 18 posts
- Scientific Assistant:- 09 Posts
Eligibility:- ITI, Diploma
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000 – 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – in
Junior Artisan:- 18 posts
- Qualification:- should have passed ITI 92 years duration) in the trades of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computers/ Instrumentation. Should have post qualification industrial experience in the field of testing/ maintenance of pneumatic and electronics instruments/ communications gadgets/ electronics systems/ computers.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
Scientific Assistant:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- first class Diploma in engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the state board of Technical Education in Electronics and communication/ electrical and communications/ Electronics and Instrumentation. Should have post qualification experience in the field of testing / maintenance of control and Instruments / Electronics and Communication systems.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 25 Years
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be based on interview performance / experience etc.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward Caste communities.
iii) By 10 years to candidates belonging to PWD.
How to apply:- interested and Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the interview between 0930 hrs to 1400 hrs at respective venue with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the respective venue.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.