ECIL recruitment 2016-17 notification Scientific Assistant posts :- Electronics Corporation of India limited (ECIL) invites application for the position of scientific assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 28th October 2016.
Name of post:- scientific assistant
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.12680/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th September 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class diploma in engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institute recognized by the state board of technical education in electronics and communication engineering / electrical and electronics and instrumentation engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Electronics Corporation of India limited (ECIL), zonal office, Panagat building, ground floor, 1-A, Jeenis road, Saidapet, Chennai on 28th October 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview in prescribed application form along with original documents / photocopies of relevant documents / experience certificate and recent passport size color photograph at the time of interview that will be held at Electronics Corporation of India limited (ECIL), zonal office, Panagat building, ground floor, 1-A, Jeenis road, Saidapet, Chennai on 28th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 28th October 2016.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview..
- The applicants will be called at Hyderabad for interview.
- Applicants have to bring all original certificates pertaining to qualification / experience / proof of date of birth / caste certificate etc. along with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on interview performance / experience etc.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.