Name of post:- Technical Officers
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.21000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st May 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have first class engineering degree in civil with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized institution / University.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & recent passport size colour photograph at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of walk – in – interview is 25th June 2016.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview..
- The applicants will be called at ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai – 500028.
- Applicants have to bring all original certificates pertaining to qualification / experience / proof of date of birth / caste certificate etc. along with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on walk – in – interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.