EDCIL recruitment 2015 notification 2 Consultant vacancies : EDCIL, ministry of Human Resource development, government of India has set up a Technical Support Group on Teacher Education (TSG – TE) which would provide support to the ministry for data collection , analysis of information received through the MIS, assist with the appraisal of annual work plans of the state government, analyze the reports received from the monitoring agencies etc. For implementation of this scheme, application are invited for the following position:-
EDCIL invites application for the position of 02 Consultant on contract basis. Apply online before 20th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Consultant
Job Location:- Utter Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Consultant should not more than 50 years as on 1st July 2015, (Age relaxation as per GOI guidelines).
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of Consultant should have Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Experience:- candidates applying for the position of Consultant should have 02 years relevant experience in Education sector / Policy development sector / Public policy.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.edcilindia.co.in on or before 20th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for applying.
- The selection process will be based on qualification and experience and will also include interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- Candidates working in government organization PSE must route their application through proper channel, if their department rule requires.
- The advertisement number and online application number may be noted for future reference.
- The last date of receipt of application is 20th July 2015.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.