EDCIL recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Support Staff vacancies :- EDCIL invites application for the position of 12 support staff II and III on contractual basis for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA). Apply online before 1st September 2016.
Name of post:- support staff II and III
Eligibility:- Degree, 10th class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.11622 – 17000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st September 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in ay discipline from a recognized university or should have passed 10th class standard examination board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of EDCIL www.edcilindia.co.in on or before 1st September 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1st September 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Mode of receipt of application will be online only.
- Any other mode of application is not acceptable.
- Interested applicants may visit our official website www.edcilindia.co.in and submit the online application under the head “Career”.
- EDCIL’s online application module will go live on 3rd May 2016 and will remain open till 31st May 2016.
- Mere submission of online application and fulfillment of the eligibility criteria shall not entitle any applicant to be called for interview.
- EDCIL reserves the right to shortlist and / or select any applicant.
- Applicants are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the online application form and to keep the same active at – least for one yeare
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.