FCI Recruitment 2015 notification 22 Assistant Officer Post : The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, intends to recruit, Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for manning Category-I posts. Only online applications are invites from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualification, age and experience etc. for the posts indicated below:-
Name of Post:-Assistant General Manager, Medical Officer
Eligibility:-Post-Graduation / ACA / AICWA / ACS / Degree, MBBS
Job Location:-all India
Pay Scale:-Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Last Date:-14th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:-22 Posts
Assistant General Manager (General Administration):-04 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Post-Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute recognized by Central government with minimum 55% marks OR ACA / AICWA / ACS OR Bachelor Degree in Law OR 5 year integrated course in Law fro recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
Assistant General Manager (Accounts):-11 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have Associate member-ship of the institute of Chartered Accountant of India / institute of Cost Accountant of India / institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Assistant General Manager (Law):-06 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have full time degree in law from a recognized university / Institute and experience.
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 33 years.
Medical Officer:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have MBBS (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the internship in 1962 or undergone internment and a compulsory surgery for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iv) By 13 years for candidates belonging to PWD-OBC communities.
v) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PWD-SC /ST communities
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- through state Bank of India through Internet Banking. Other major bank internet banking, debit card / credit card and cash payment through e-challan at braches of SBI. SC / ST / PWD and women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://fcijobsportal.com from 14th July 2015 to 14th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.