Gauhati High Court recruitment 2015 Computer Typist 397 Post : Gauhati High court at Guwahati invites application for the position of 397 computer typist for direct recruitment. Apply before 22nd September 2015.
Name of Post:- computer typist
Job Location:- Gauhati
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 397
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist should not less than 18 year and should not more than 38 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist should have
- Graduation in any stream / degree in any stream from a UGC recognized university / Institute or equivalent
- He / She must possess a diploma / certificate in MS office from any government / private institute.
- The candidate should have adequate knowledge of official / local language (S) of the state of Assam.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Computer Typist may apply online through official website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 22nd September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd September 2015.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The grade pa of the candidate will be Rs 2200/-.
- Selection process will be notified in due course.
- No fee is required for submission of online application form.
- For any query / complaint etc. may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.