Name of Post:- Stenographer
Eligibility:- high school, Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 191 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Stenographer should be as per Gauhati High Court rules.
Qualification:- Candidate should have High School examination from any recognized board / Council / University. Candidate should have Diploma / Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic / any other institute and the candidate should have adequate knowledge of official / local language of the state of Assam.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be notified in due course.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copy of passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature via email to senograde3@gmail,com on or before 27th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Gauhati High Court may decide not to issue any admit card / call letter to any candidate.
- The Gauhati High Court may decide to call candidates to written test / Interview.
- Candidates are advised to check regularly website of the Gauhati High Court for latest updates.
- Application form which is incomplete in any respect is liable to rejected summarily.
- Any information submitted by the candidate, if found to be false, he / she may be liable for criminal prosecution. Apart from consequences in civil law.
- The candidate will be responsible for any mistake made by him / her in the application form.
- The High Court reserves the right to cancel the advertisement.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.