GBPUAT recruitment 2015 notification Programmer 2 posts : GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) invites on plain paper for the engagement of 2 Programmers on contractual basis for I semester 2015 – 2016 to work in the department of Math / statistics and Computer science. Apply before 7th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Programmers
Eligibility:- M.Sc., B.Tech., MCA
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Programmers should be as per GB Pant university of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Programmers should have M.Sc. with (Computer science) OR B.Tech. with (Computer Engineering / Electrical engineering / Electronic engineering) OR MCA.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Programmers having knowledge of statistics / Mathematics and experience in using latest statistical / mathematical software for data analysis.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in application form along with self-attested copies of all documents send to the Office of Head, Department of math / Statistics and Computer science / College of Basic science and Humanities on or before 7th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- This post is purely on contractual basis.
- Interview to assess for the above engagement will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 8th August 2015.
- The candidates should produce their original certificates / teaching experience certificate at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA and other remuneration will be paid for attending the interview.
- No separate latter will be issued for attending the interview.
- Reservation policy shall be applicable as per Uttarakhand government regulation.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.