Name of Post:-Junior Assistant
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-30 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Assistant for Direct recruitment preferably below 30 years.
Qualification:-Candidate should have Senior Secondary school certificate (+2) with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board University / Institution OR Three year Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with 55% marks.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the SC / ST / OBC / PHD specified categories to the extent as per government rules.
Application Fee:-Candidate should pay application fees Rs 500/- through Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at New Delhi. No fee is required to be paid by PWD candidate/ SC / ST candidates.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant Documents send to Joint Registrar, Room No 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078 on or befor 22nd June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill posts advertised.
- The number / Category of posts may vary at the actual time of Interview.
- The University reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by determining any criteria for Test / Interview.
- Reservation for posts shall be as per government of NCT of Delhi policies.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No documents will be accepted by the university after submission of application form by the candidate.
- No TA / DA shall be payable to applicant.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.