Name of Post:- Lecturer, Research Officer
Eligibility:- Medical Qualification, Post-Graduation, Master Degree
Job Location:- Goa
Last Date:- 28th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Lecturer:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of qualification included in part-II of the third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, (II) Post graduate degree qualification in the specialty concerned or equivalent.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100 Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 42 years.
Research Officer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have at least 2nd class Master Degree in Indian History or Political Science or Sociology from a recognized University or equivalent (II) Minimum two year experience in conducting research in the respective branch of study.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800 Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 45 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper r age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through official website http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 26\8th May 2015
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.