Name of Post:- Junior Scale officer of Goa Civil Service
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 2nd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 22 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Junior scale officer of Goa Civil services should be 42 years.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Junior scale officer should have degree of a recognized university and knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable:- Knowledge of Marathi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 2nd July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All eligible candidates responding to this advertisement will be admitted for written examination.
- The syllabus for the examination is published in official Gazette series I.
- Candidate can seen at www.goaprintingpress.in
- The same is also available on commission website.
- The marks earmarked for interview are 30.
- The final selection will be in order of merit based on the combined marks scores by the candidates.
- Individual call letters along with hall ticket will be sent to the candidate with detailed instructions for examination.
- The date of the examination shall be published in local dailies.
- The selection of candidates is further subject to the relevant rules in force.
- The written application shall be of 250 marks.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.