Goa PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification scale officer posts :- Goa Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 11 junior scale officer vacancies. Apply online before 15th December 2016.
Name of post:- scale officer
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree from an university established by Act of parliament or any state Legislature in India or other educational institutions with knowledge of Konkani.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Goa public service commission http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 15th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th December 2016.
- Applicants must read the instruction available on commission website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable applicants with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges / Consultant in Directorate of Health services and highly technical / scientific posts.
- Goa Public service commission may recommend a candidate of otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the government on the advertisement of the Goa Public service commission.
- Prescribed EQ are minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle the applicants to be called for interview.
- Where number of applications received in large, the commissions will short list the applicant to be called for interview as mentioned in the instruction.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.