Name of post:- scale officer
Job Location:- Goa
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree from an university established by Act of parliament or any state Legislature in India or other educational institutions with knowledge of Konkani.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Goa public service commission http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 15th December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th December 2016.
- Applicants must read the instruction available on commission website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable applicants with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges / Consultant in Directorate of Health services and highly technical / scientific posts.
- Goa Public service commission may recommend a candidate of otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the government on the advertisement of the Goa Public service commission.
- Prescribed EQ are minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle the applicants to be called for interview.
- Where number of applications received in large, the commissions will short list the applicant to be called for interview as mentioned in the instruction.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.