Name of Post:- Block Coordinator, Block Project Assistant
Eligibility:- Post Graduate, PG Diploma, Graduate
Job Location:- Ranchi, Jharkhand
Last Date:- 27th September 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Block Coordinator:- 101 Posts
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Social Sciences/ Nutrition.
- Experience:- At least two years of work experience, preferably in the development sector. In case of Graduate Degree, a minimum work experience of 4 years will be required.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Block Project Assistants:- 101 Posts
- Qualification:- Graduate Degree from a recognized University in Social Sciences/Nutrition/ Home Sciences.
- Experience:- Experience of working with the community/local governments (Panchayat) at the grassroots level.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
How to apply:- Prospective candidates need to apply On line in the prescribed Application Form by 27th September, 2014. After submitting the On line application candidates need to send the hard copy of resume along with attested copies of certificates in proof of age, education and experience to the State Project Director – ISSNIP, Directorate of Social Welfare, Engineering Hostel, 2nd Floor, Sector – 3, Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004, Jharkhand, clearly mentioning the Name of the Position and the preferred District / Block on the envelop.Please note that candidates can apply for more than one post but NOT for more than one district or block. Last date of receiving hard copies of application is 30th September 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.