Name of post:-Social welfare Inspector
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.13500/- Per month
Last Date:- 30th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-55Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th November 2015.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a graduate degree or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of education merit and personal interview.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- and postal charge through Challan.
How to apply:- Candidates may online through official website of Gujarat Panchayat Service selection board (GPSSB) http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 16th November 2016 to 30th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 16th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2016.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates0 notified under the UT.
- Overall reservation for physically handicapped category candidates / differently able person category candidates is up to 0.3% as per government guidelines and 50% for women.
- The above reservation is for applicants who are original resident of U.T of Daman and Dui subject to their producing caste certificate from the Mamlatdar Daman and Mamlatdar Dui.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- Gujarat Panchayat Service selection board (GPSSB) invites application for the position of Social welfare Inspectorvacancies. Apply online before 30th November 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.