ON-LINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible citizen for filling up of the following vacancies in SEMI-SKILLED grade at Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (M.P.). The services are liable to be transferred to any other factory or office in Ordnance Factories Organization.
Name of Post:- Semi Skilled
Job Location:- Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 210 Posts
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 32 years
Qualification:- Matriculation or its equivalent + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT.
NOTE: The National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) and National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in the relevant trade shall be accepted as qualification for direct recruitment to semiskilled posts.
i) For Ex-TA’s of Ordnance factories, the period for which they had undergone apprenticeship training.
ii) Upto 3 years in addition to the period of service rendered in the Defence Services for Ex Servicemen on production of Discharge Certificate for Ex Serviceman issued by the Competent Authority.
iii) For departmental candidates- Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application. SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for additional age relaxation as admissible.- Upto 40 Years.
iv) For PH candidate 10 years.(15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC)
v) For SC/ST candidates 05 years.
vi) For OBC candidates 03 years.
Application Fee:- Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty Only) only shall be charged as application fee from Unreserved and OBC candidates. Women/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman eligible for reservation, Physically Challenged Persons & Ex-TAs of GIF, Jabalpur need not pay any application fee. Fee shall be paid only by mode of Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of “The General Manager, GIF Jabalpur payable at JABALPUR”. Fee paid by any mode other than the above shall not be accepted. The application fee is not refundable and shall not be adjusted in any future recruitment. Demand Draft/Postal Order issued on a date prior to date of publication of the advertisement shall not be accepted.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Eligible applicants are required to necessarily apply “ON-LINE” through a link at www.ofbindia.gov.in and www.gifofb.nic.in. Application received through any other mode shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Before applying for the semiskilled posts, the candidates are required to satisfy themselves that they are eligible in all respect for the post applied so as to avoid any disappointment in future. The candidate not possessing the requisite qualification for the semiskilled trade as on the crucial date, therefore, need not apply. The requisite qualification acquired by the candidate after the crucial date shall not be taken into account by the factory management.
- Though no documents in support of age, qualification, caste status, creamy layer etc is required to be sent initially to the factory, however, non production of the requisite documents at the relevant time when asked for and detection of ineligibility in any respect at any point of time during examination process or even after conduct of written test and/or trade test and even after final selection shall lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidate.
- Candidates should apply against one trade only in semiskilled grade.
- Applicants must avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with higher Registration Number is complete in all respects. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher Registration Number shall be entertained. No fee adjustment is permissible in these cases. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- SC/ST candidates called for Written/Trade (Practical) Examination will be paid only one IInd Class Railway fare or Bus fare for ‘to and fro’ journey chargeable by shortest route provided that distance travelled by Rail/Bus each way exceeds 30 Kms. However, expenditure, if any, incurred in reserving seats/Sleeping berth in the train will not be reimbursed. The SC/ST candidates need to submit their Train/Bus ticket at the examination centre for payment of fare to them. The SC/ST candidates serving in Central/State Government are not entitled to benefit as aforesaid.
- Persons working in Central/State Government/PSUs/ Semi Government Organizations must obtain Vigilance Clearance and N.O.C. from their respective department before applying for the subject posts.
- For departmental candidates, relevant rules and conditions shall apply.
- The new Pension Scheme termed as “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme” is compulsory for all Central Govt. Employees who are appointed on or after 01.01.2004
- Ex- Trade Apprentices of Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur are also required to apply on-line through the link in the website. However, they are not required to pay any application fee.