Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2015 Junior Engineer 56 Posts : Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) invites application for the post of 56 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer). Application for the post of “Vidyut Sahayak (Junioe Engineer).Gujarat PGVCL Recruitment 2015 Junior Engineer 56 Posts
Name of Post:-Vidyut Sahayak (junior Engineer)
Eligibility:-BE / B.Tech.
Pay Scale:-Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:-16th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-56 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) should be up to 30 years for general category.
Qualification:-Candidate should have BE / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communications (regular from recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General / PH Category candidates and 58% for reserved category candidates (Aggregate of 7th and 8th semester first trail without ATKT)
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to Female communities.
iv) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for General UR / SEBC categories and Rs 250/- for SC / ST candidates through State bank of India challan at any of the State Bank of India Branches.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.pgvcl.com from 30th May 2015 to 19th June 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates are required to submit online application only
- Candidates will be short-listed for Written Test / Personal Interview on the basis of their online application only
- For the payment of Non-refundable application fees, the bank charges shall be paid by the applicant.
- The management reserves the right to short-list, select or reject any candidates.
- Caste (Roaster Category) certificate of Gujarat State will be considered.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.