Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 Chief Officer posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 18 Chief Officer class – 3 vacancies under Gujarat state Municipal chief office service. Apply online before 21st November 2016.
Name of post:- Chief Officer class – 3
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:-21stNovember 2016
Total No. of Posts:-18 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 21st November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should possess a bachelor degree of any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a state Act in India and the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat civil services classification and recruitment General Rules 1967.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 100/- and postal charge through Challan.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 5th November 2016 to 21st November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 5th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st November 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 21st November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 18.
- The name of the position is Chief Officer class – 3.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position ofChief Officer class – 3should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 35 years.