Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 08 Assistant Director posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 08 Assistant director of horticulture / subject matter specialist class – II in Gujarat horticulture service under agriculture and co-operative department vacancies. Apply online before 3rd November 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant director
Eligibility:- Master degree, degree
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a second class master degree in any branch of horticulture or a second class bachelor degree in branch of horticulture and applicant should have about three year exclusive or combined experience in horticulture research or horticulture extension service or horticulture education or horticulture engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 3rd November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 08.
- The name of the position is Assistant director
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.