Name of post:- superintendent of Fisheries
Eligibility:- Post – graduation degree, post – graduation diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a post – graduation degree in fisheries science or in master degree in science with one of the subject namely (i) Fisheries resources management (ii) Adquatic biology (III) mari cultire (IV) post-harvest technology (v) master science (vi) zoology or two year post – graduation diploma in fisheries science obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by ot under the Central or state act in India.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15th July 2016 to 30th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th July 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 30th July 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 10.
- The name of the position is industrial safety officer and health officer.
- The advertisement number is GPSC 04 / 2016-30
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.