Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification programme officer posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 05 programme officer, General state service class – I under the commissionerate under women and child development vacancies. Apply online before 3rd November 2016.
Name of post:- programme officer
Eligibility:- Master degree
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 45 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree in home science or sociology or child development or nutrition or social work obtained from any of the universities and three year experience in the field of integrated child development in government or local bodies or government undertaking or corporation or limited company.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 3rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd November 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 3rd November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 05.
- The name of the position is programme officer
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of programme officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 45 years.