Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Veterinary Officer 24 posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 24 veterinary officer in the Gujarat animal husbandry services, class – II under agriculture and co-operation department vacancies. Apply online before 16th August 2016.
Name of post:- veterinary officer
Eligibility:- Degree, B.V.Sc.
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 24 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry (B.V.Sc. and AH) or a degree in veterinary science or animal husbandry (BVSC or AH) from any of the universities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st August 2016 to 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th August 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 16th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 24.
- The name of the position is veterinary officer.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of veterinary officer should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 35 years.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.