Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification welfare officer 03 posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 03 Social welfare officer GSS, class – II (Directorate of schedule caste welfare. Apply online before 16th August 2016.
Name of post:- Social welfare officer GSS
Eligibility:- Post – graduation Degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree in social work in social work or rural study or rural management or sociology or a post – graduation diploma in rural management obtained from any of the Uni. Established and have about three year experience.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 1st August 2016 to 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 16th August 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 16th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 03
- The name of the position is Social welfare officer GSS.
- The name of the organization is Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC).
- The posting of the candidate will be at Gujarat.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.