Gujarat PSC recruitment 2016 notification Curator 12 posts :- Gujarat Public service commission (GPSC) invites application for the position of 12 Curator vacancies. Apply online before 30th June 2016.
Name of post:- Curator
Eligibility:- PG degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:-30th June2016
Total No. of Posts:-12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th June 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have possess a second class post – graduate degree in history / Ancient history and Culture / Archaeology / fine arts / arts history / painting / geology / zoology / Anthropology / chemistry / Botany and any Indian Classical language obtained from any of the universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a state act in India and a post – graduation degree or post – graduation diploma in Museology obtained from any of the universities.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 100/- plus postal service charges. Fee can be pay through Indian postal order / online payment.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Gujarat public service commission (GPSC) http://gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in from 15th June 2016 to 30th June 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th June 2016.
- Eligible applicants should apply on or before 15th June 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position,
- The total number of vacancies are 12.
- The name of the position is Curator
- The advertisement number is 14 / 2016 – 17