Gujarat RBI recruitment 2015 notification Pharmacist posts : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of Pharmacist vacancy on contractual basis in Ahmedabad. Apply before 12th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Pharmacist
Job Location:- Gujarat
Pay Scale:- Rs. 1500/- Per Day
Last Date:- 12th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Pharmacist should be as per Reserve bank of India rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Pharmacist should have Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized board or university and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Pharmacist may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of certificates and send to The Registrar Director, Reserve bank of India, Human Resource Management department, recruitment section, Near Gandhi bridge, Ahmedabad, 380014 on or before 12th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The bank has the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason.
- Candidate should maintain strict secrecy regarding the bank affairs and serve the bank honesty and loyally with high integrity.
- The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer any right for a temporary or permanent post in the bank service.
- Candidate will not be regular employee of the bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the bank.
- Wherever necessity arises he will be required to work in any of the bank dispensaries at Ahmedabad during the working hours of that dispensary and remuneration will be paid depending upon the number of hours for which his services are utilized by the bank.
- Pharmacist is required to comply with and obey all orders and all directions which may from time to time be issued by an employee of the bank or Banks medical officer or medical consultant under whose jurisdiction / superintendence and control he is placed.
- Experienced candidates shall be given preference.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.