Name of Post:- Finance Officer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
Last Date:- 30th July 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 19 Posts
Qualification:- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (after 10+2) with a pass in final examination of CA/ ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India.
Experience:- The Candidate should have 3 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience (PPQE). PPQE will be calculated from the date of acquiring Bachelor’s Degree or CA/ ICWA whichever is later.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of online Selection Test and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
iv) By 10 years for (Person with Disabilities) PWD candidates.
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards application fee and Rs.25/- as Bank charges (total of Rs.525/-), which is non-refundable (exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates). All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) have been authorized to collect the Registration Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the fee in the wrong Account.
How to apply:- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The Website is functional for registration from 1500 on 16.07.14 till 1600 hrs on 30.07.14.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised/ recruitment process and / or the Selection Process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per the Management’s discretion;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and subsequently for Interview;
- Out of the total post qualification experience mentioned against each position, candidates are required to possess a minimum of 1 year experience in the next below Grade / Level (applicable for PSUs /Govt) or in other equivalent posts, as on 30.07.14;
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit original Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.