HAL recruitment 2016-17 notification 13 visiting consultant posts :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 13 visiting consultant (Specialist Doctor) vacancies for hospital in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL). Apply online before 5th November 2016.
Name of post:- visiting consultant
Eligibility:- BDS, MD, DNB
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 2500/- Per Visit
Last Date:- 5th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-13 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BDS / MD / DNB ? DM / MS in relevant discipline from recognized by medical council of India.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send to chief manager (HR), recruitment section, HR department, transport aircraft division, Hindustan Aeronautics limited, Chakeri Kanpur:- 208008, Uttar Pradesh on or before 5th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th November 2016..
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
- The decision of HAL in all matters relating to eligibility / acceptance or rejection of applications mode or selection / conduct of written examination / verification of documents etc. will be final and binding on applicants.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.