HAL recruitment 2016 notification 264 apprentice vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 264 trade apprentice from Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates at Avionics division, Hyderabad. Apply before 23rd April 2016.
Name of post:- trade apprentice
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7618/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 264 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed ITI in the relevant trade..
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send by ordinary post / speed post / registered post / courier to manager (Training), department of training and development, HAL avionics division, Balanagar, Hyderabad:- 500042 or send through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 15th March 2016.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Applicants belonging to other backward class are required to submit the OBC certificate not earlier older 6 months as on 15th March 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.