Name of Post:- Various Posts
Total no. of Posts:- 1175 posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduate
Job Location:- Panchkula (Haryana)
Last Date:- 28th March 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Qualification:- candidates should passed 10+2, Graduate from recognized Board/ University or having equivalent. Fore more details on education qualification please visit the official page of HSSC.
Instructions:- The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission may short list the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Commission. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to apply:- A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, SBC, EBPG, ESM/DESM, DFF, PHC or OSP can submit only one on line application for a particular category of post advertised. The special instructions for online applications as given on website www.hssc.gov.in or www.onlinehssc.in must be carefully read to help in understanding and filling in the application form. No offline form will be accepted. All the relevant columns of the application form should be filled in
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply ‘ON – LINE’ through Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) website http://www.hssc.gov.in or online hssc.in w.e.f. 01.03.2014. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form
- After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and Fee challan.
- Please deposit the fee in all State Bank of Patiala bank branches after 48 hour of filling online application and Fee challan generation and within the date as indicated in Bank challan.
- The hard copy along with required documents will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny – cum – Interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.