Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Pharmacist, Dental, Hygienist
Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, +2 class, Matric, Post Qualification
Job Location:- Haryana
Last Date:- 31st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 2881 Posts
- Staff Nurse:- 912 Posts
- Radiographer:- 122 Posts
- Pharmacist:- 71 Posts
- Dental Hygienist:- 22 Posts
- Dietician:- 07 Posts
- Sister Tutor:- 04 Posts
- MPHW (Male-Female):- 934 Posts
- Laboratory Technician:- 180 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant:- 112 Posts
- Storekeeper:- 88 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant:- 46 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant:- 39 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (malaria):- 26 Posts
- Insect Collector:- 10 Posts
- Tuberculosis Health visitor:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 17 to 42 years.
- Staff Nurse:– candidate should have B.Sc. (Hons) nursing or B.Sc. (Post Basic) nursing or Diploma in general nursing with Midwife training from a recognized University / institute and a division nurse (with midwife training) registered with Haryana Nurses registration Council.
- MPHW:- +2 with biology or science and multipurpose health workers training course from an institution approved by Haryana government.
- Radiographer:- Matric with science and radiographer diploma from medical college Rohtak or any other institution.
- Note:- All other post qualification as per official notification.
- For Post 1 to 6:- Candidate are required to pay application fee Rs 150/- for general (Male / Female) category and Rs 75/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs 35/- for male of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only and Rs 18/- for Female of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only,
- For Post 7 to 16:- Candidate are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general (Male / Female) category and Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs 35/- for male of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only and Rs 13/- for Female of SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana state only,
Candidates have to pay application fee through net banking or e-challan in any branch of SBI / SBP / PND and IDBI bank after 48 hour of registration of online application form.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website www.hssc.gov.in from 10th July 2015 to 31st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.