Name of Post:- Clerks, Steno – Typist, Stenographer and Driver.
Total no. of Posts:- 8672 Posts
Eligibility:- Intermediate/ graduation or its equivalent
Job Location:- Haryana
Last Date:- 21st February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 17 years to 40 Years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Refer to notification page for post wise age limitation.
Qualification:- 10+2/10+2 1st Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board/university. English Shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 20 words per minute and mistakes should not exceed 4%.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made through short listing the candidates for interview by holding a written examination or on the basis of rationale criterion to be adopted by the commission.
Application Fee:- Candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 150/- for general Candidates of Haryana and Rs. 35/- for SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates and some of the posts and Rs. 100/- for General Candidates of Haryana and Rs. 25/- SC/ BC/ EBPG candidates for remaining post.
How to apply:- interested and eligible who wish to apply for various posts in Haryana SSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on HSSC’s official website at www.hssc.gov.in on or before 19th February 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ through Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) website http://www.hssc.gov.in or online hssc.in w.e.f. 20.01.2014.
- The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
- After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and Fee challan.
- Please deposit the fee in all State Bank of Patiala bank branches after 48 hour of filling online application and Fee challan generation and within the date as indicated in Bank challan.
- The hard copy along with required documents will be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.