HCL recruitment 2016-17 notification ITI trade apprentice posts :- Hindustan copper limited (HCL) invites application for the position of 101 ITI trade Apprentice vacancies. Apply before 16th August 2016.
Name of post:- ITI trade Apprentice
Eligibility:- matric, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 1010 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of organization norms.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board with science and mathematics under +2 system or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade or passed 8th class examination with ITI in welder / wireman.
- The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes @ 15% of monthly emolument.
- Un-furnished company accommodation subject to availability.
- Leave and medical facility as per the same.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may attend interview along with application form with self-attested photocopies / required documents send to the office of the chief manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri copper complex, Khetri nagar, district – Jhunjhunu on or before 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date of the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Date of written examination is 11th September 2016.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.