Name of post:- ITI trade Apprentice
Eligibility:- matric, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 1010 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of organization norms.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board with science and mathematics under +2 system or its equivalent with ITI in relevant trade or passed 8th class examination with ITI in welder / wireman.
- The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes @ 15% of monthly emolument.
- Un-furnished company accommodation subject to availability.
- Leave and medical facility as per the same.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may attend interview along with application form with self-attested photocopies / required documents send to the office of the chief manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri copper complex, Khetri nagar, district – Jhunjhunu on or before 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date of the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Date of written examination is 11th September 2016.
- The age and experience shall be reckoned as on date of written examination.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents shall be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
- In case of variation in name / surname spelling mentioned in the application with the certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste etc. the application shall be rejected to submit certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the applicants shal be liable to be cancelled.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.