Name of Post:- Assistant Section Officer
Eligibility:- Diploma, Graduate
Job Location:- Cuttack
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Last Date:- 12th may 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
Age Limit:- Shall not be below 18 years of age and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2014 (upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C & S.T. Candidates).
Qualification:- A Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognized Institution of minimum one year duration having minimum knowledge in Computer Operation. MS Office Package and Internet / e-mail application.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs. 100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070- Other Administrative Services – 01 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Services Fees -9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit Cord / Debit Cord / Net Banking System. The S.C and S.T. Candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fees.
How to apply:- Applications should be submitted online in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates must go through ‘The Instructions on how to apply online’ available on the Orissa High Court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature and payment of fee through Treasury Challan or online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed ONUNE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview / Viva voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview / Viva voce Test.
- The candidates are advised to check the Orissa High Court website regularly for latest updates. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test / interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.